Now enjoy the pure experience of Android on Samsung Galaxy S3. Experiencing the Android 3 Jellybean 4.2.2 in the form of custom ROM. Earlier we have come up with much Paranoid custom ROM and yes have been popular till date. The update is on Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone so check the model number because it has to be an International version.
Once you update your device with it then you will get the goodness of user interface, app supports and more. Actually it comes with Android 4.2.2 Jellybean version of firmware which is latest. To apply this stable version of Paranoid 3 check out the details.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 international model
- Windows PC (windows xp and 7)
- Original USB cable
- Computer installed with latest Samsung KIES otherwise the phone will not get detected by the computer
- Backup all the personal data present in phone such as SMS, MMS, videos, applications, contacts, call logs, APN passowrds and other files in case of loss
- Make sure the phone has 40% battery to avoid automatic shut down during flashing of ROM
- Enable the USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the box. Do untick the box later to avoid security bridge.
- Paranoid Jellybean 4.2.2 Firmware
- GApps pack
- ROM Manager App (optional)
Procedure to apply the Paranoid Jellybean 4.2.2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3
- First check the phone model then enough power is there or not. And do not forget to back up data in case they get lost during procedure. Then go for download because it is the most urget work and without it you won’t flash the firmware on your Samsung Galaxy S3.
- Download the two packages from above in your computer and do not attempt to unzip them. If you unzip them then after you place them in sd card and attempt to flash in recovery mode, they wont get detected. so its better to keep them as it is and do not rename them too.
- Then connect the device to computer via USB cable and place those two unzipped files in the external memory (sd card) of S3. You must have enough space in the memory to save the files. Then unplug the cable and follow the next step.
- Its time for recovery mode change. It is been done in two ways. The first way is to tap on ROM Manager app and select reboot system in recovery mode otherwise switch off the phone and press VOL UP KEY+ MIDDLE BUTTON+ POWER BUTTON to enter into recovery mode. Choose the option according to the connivance.
- Now in this mode select wipe cache partition and wipe data/factory reset. Wiping is necessary because without wiping caches the phone will hang in the middle and the company logo will not move away unless untill it is been update again.
- Then in the recovery mode select install zip from SD card and choose the same accordingly . Select the first Jellybean 4.1.2 zip then the GApps pack to flash. Take your own time, do not hurry. Use the Volume rocker to select the zip files and home button to confirm the selection.
- Now select go back and again select reboot system now. To come into normal mode the device will take more 4 minutes so do not worry.
- Check the update of firmware by settings> about phone> firmware. If the update is perfectly done then the firmware would have changed and you get the Paranoid Android 3 Jellybean 4.2.2 on your device.
Congratulations, you have learned the procedure to apply the Paranoid Jellybean 4.2.2 firmware on Samsung Galaxy S3. If you have any doubts then do comment to Blogzamana and we’ll solve the problem as soon as possible.