Raidcall: Free Voice Chat and Gaming Community Software
— June 16, 2013
Raidcall is an easy to use, powerful tool that includes instant messaging, group communication and voice chat in one application. It comes with a integrated Flash-based engine that facilitates the user to freely use Raidcall within any game. You can play multiplayer game with your friends and can talk to them while playing. It includes a powerful audio-engine to reduce noise and promote audio quality, that offers almost perfect audio communication within your game.
Raidcall lets the user to create his own groups, and have total control over group name, messages of the day, channel layouts, channel permissions etc. It also provides different privacy setting and authorization Schemes that helps the user to assign different authority to different characters according to the channels.
You can create a group which can hold up to 10,000 users at a time. It also lets you to share files, screenshots and even YouTube videos within a group. you can also sync Raidcall account with your Facebook to invite friends to join your group and find out online communities of similar interest, games and activity.
Features of Raidcall:
- Extremely low usage of CPU and RAM
- Fast and easy set up.
- Share YouTube videos within RaidCall group.
- Chat within group while watching embedded Twitch and own3D streams.
- Flexible group management system.
- Synchronize with your Facebook to invite friends to join your group.
- Find online communities having similar interests, games and activities.
- Process your voice with soundcasy to setup.
- Can hold up to 10,000 users at a time in a group.
- Facility to transfer file and share screenshot.
- Option to chat and talk while watching videos or playing games.
The latest version of Raidcall comes with many improvements in the field of sound alerts, chart log, voice sensitivity bar, channel broadcast, IM window interface, Group/Channel announcements, RaidCall program layout and program menu. It also includes some new features like option to add Live Video URL to announcement, check ‘My Memberships’ via user profile and option to remove the most recent groups.
Minimum requirement to run Raidcall:
- 64 MB of RAM and 25 MB of free disk space
- Microsoft Windows 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista / Windows 7