Face Unlock is a suitable method to unlock your Android phone. After setting up face recognition on your smartphone, you can operate it to unlock your device. It uses a picture of your face to identify you and create a face pattern that is used to unlock your phone. As a pixel, Face Unlock improves over time, so you might find it in more situations than when installed. Basically people using Pixel, Samsung, OnePlus, Xiaomi, Oppo and Vivo Android phones, so follow the steps below to set up face unlock on android.
While Face unlock is not an open and secure method, it is important to make sure that patterns, passwords, and even fingerprints are safer and more secure than the Face Unlock feature. Also, it is better to have a screen lock on your Smartphone. I guarantee you the use of simple and easy way i.e. Face Unlock. Check out the ways to set up face unlock on android
Setting Face Unlock on Pixel smartphones
- Open settings.
- Click “Security” and then go to “Face Unlock”.
- If you set a PIN, pattern or password, you will be asked to enter it. If you are not blocked, you will be asked to configure.
- Then tap “set up Face Unlock”.
- Accept disclaimer and get started. Let the phone look you in the face. Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Tap on Done
Face Unlock is now unlocked for your Pixel phone. You can turn on face unlock assistance to sign in and pay when you go to Settings> Security> Face unlock. In addition, by accessing Face Unlock Requirements under the Face Unlock setting, you can also unlock your face when using Face Unlock by opening eyes properly.
Setting Face Unlock on Samsung Galaxy smartphones
- Open settings
- Then tap on Biometrics and security
- Click on the face recognition, and then take action by tapping continue
- If no screen lock is installed, you will be asked to install it. This effective lock act as the drop option. Once the screen lock is set, you will be asked if you are wearng any glasses. Answer it.
- This will slowly scan your face in your phone. When you are finished, adjust the settings, then click OK.
- Samsung offers many face recognition options such as quick recognition, open eyes, bright screen and Samsung Pass support. You can enable or disable it according to your needs.
Setting Face Unlock on OnePlus smartphones
- Open settings.
- Tap Security & Lock screen.
- Now Tap “Face Unlock”.
- Now tap Add face data. You will be prompted to enter your current PIN or password or enter a password.
- Follow the onscreen directions to complete the steps.
Setting Face Unlock on Xiaomi smartphones
- Open settings.
- Tap Password and Security.
- Again Tap the Face Unlock. If you haven’t set the screen lock yet, set it before setting up Face Unlock.
- Enter the password for the lock screen.
- Tap Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
Setting Face Unlock on Oppo smartphones
- Go to settings
- Tap on your fingerprint, face, and password.
- If you don’t have a password set, you can now set a password for your phone before opening Face Unlock.
- After entering the password, register your face
- Follow the instructions on the screen and complete the process.
Set up face unlock on Vivo android smartphones
- Open the settings.
- Go to Fingerprint, Forwarding, and Password.
- We will now offer the entire PIN or password. If you did not set the screen lock, set it first.
- Go back to “Fingerprint”, “Forward” and “Password” and click “Next”.
- Tap on the face.
- Enter the lock screen password.
- OK click on the disclaimer
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
If you use a smartphone from any Android manufacturer, you will be able to find your face unlock setup under settings>security.
These are the ways to set up face unlock on android phones. Stay tuned to blogzamana for more tips and tricks