The techno giant Samsung has not yet made the Samsung Galaxy s4 available throughout the world market, but the developers have already been engaged in preparing new Custom ROMs for the device. The OMEGA I9500 XXUAMDA custom Operating System is the file that you can use for upgrading your phone. But you must have absolute knowledge for the purpose and hence must read the entire post before upgrading.
The Official Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2 for Galaxy s4 went on line just a couple of days ago and the developers now are supposed to have released new custom ROMs using the Jelly Bean OS, based on the original Jelly bean XXUAMDA build. OMEGA ROM is 4.2.2 Jelly Bean supported and features the XXUAMDA firmware build. It has been developed by the OMEGA team on XDA forums.
Prime features of the this custom ROM are zipaligned, deodexed, EFS backup, init.d support, busyboxed, Omega addon apps, aroma installer, ES File Explorer, Zarchiver, Addfree, Hide it Pro, support for flash player, Faster GPS lock, disabled ads, build. prop improvements, Magazines, Google Music, Match 3VS, , charger connection sound, boot sound, omega theme for the aroma installer, and stock themes etc.
However, before proceeding for the upgradation and installing the OMEGA 19500 Jelly Bean Custom ROM to your device, you need to follow the below given precautions.
- Make sure that you are using the tutorial for Galaxy S4 19500 only. This tutorial must not be used for any other device.
- Make sure that you have installed CWM Recovery or TWRP Recovery options before stating the upgradation. Steps given below is specifically for CWM Recovery, but can be used for TWRP Recovery too.
- You must create a full NANDROID backup for the present ROM so that the restore point it sets will assist you to boot the OMEGA Jelly Bean 4.2.2. ROM (In case it doesn’t boot).
- Create back up for all your necessary data as installation of the new ROM will remove all files stored on your Smartphone right this moment.
- You must make the USB Debugging option active.
- Make sure that your battery has ample backup to help you finish the installation process properly.
- Go through the tips only if you are an advanced android user as the process is meant for only testing Custom ROMs. Since it’s not the final release of OMEGA ROM, you might experience some trouble during the installation process.
- Ensure that you have adequate knowledge for installation process or you have read the process thoroughly before installation. BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of brick or damage of your device.
Well, if you have covered up the said guidelines now it’s time to go through the actual installation process. Be sure that you want to throw out the Samsung – blotware and wanna install a new custom ROM on your device, before utilizing the below given installation process.
Omega I9500 XXUAMDA custom ROM zip
Procedures to Install OMEGA Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean Custom ROM for Galaxy S4 19500
- First of all download and save the Omega 19500 XXUAMDA Custom ROM zip to your PC.
- Connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB cable and move the zip file to its micro SD card. You can take off the USB cable now.
- Now power off your device and boot into CWM recovery mode by press and hold of the Volume, and Home and Power buttons.
- Now will appear the recovery mode. Release the buttons now.
- Go to the CWM Recovery Menu and select the ‘Backup and Restore’ option. Give a NANDROID back up for the recent OS and go back to the first screen then.
- Choose the ‘wipe data/ factory reset’ option and confirm it.
- Now select the ‘install zip from SD card’ and then the ‘choose zip from sdcard’. Now choose the OMEGA 19500 XXUAMDA zip file and install it. Make sure the files are flashed successfully.
- Now restart your device and wait still the boot process finishes, uploading all necessary files. It may take some time. So wait for still the booting finishes.
Now start testing the features if they work properly. Remember, since it’s a developing OS for S4 and is not developed completely, so you might face some problems. So if you face any issues just come back to us with your queries.