Do you have a S5 SM-G900F? Do you know how to root this new flagship model of Samsung. It’s easy to root your device with the Chainfire root method. Credit must be given to XDA developers for introducing the rooting link of this device and now the task to root their Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F is no more tough for the users. To do the same you must follow the below given guidelines. Before you start with the rooting procedure ensure that you have properly gone through the guideline and understand what we say. However, the procdeure is also for the beginners since it follows the Odin method.
NB: BlogZamana will not remain responsible for the loss of data or the supposed loss of Samsung KNOX warranty. So what we do is your own reponsibility. Once the KNOX warrenty is lost you have to apply the original firmware to get it back and via the same Odin procedure. So be aware while goong through the flashing.
- Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
- Original USB cable
- Computer with internet connection
- Backup of all important data before rooting the device
- At least 50% power back up in your phone to avoid uncircumstancial shut down during the flash
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F
- First of all Download the Rooting package that includes the SuperSU binary, CF-Auto root and ODIN 3.
- Unzip the downloaded file.
- Now open the ODIN panel and connect your phone to your PC via the USB cable.
- To bring your device into download mode press the Volume down+ home+ power button.
- After select PDA to opt the tar file and now tap START to flash the file.
- Now the device (phone) will reboot automatically. If not then tap the Reboot System Now option in recovery mode.
- Wait still your phone reboots into normal mode.
Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900F with just a few steps. Kudos to XDA Developers for the Download link. Before installation, you can wipe the cache in recovery mode to avoid expected hang outs.