The official Android KitKat 4.4.4 update is now available for Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F. This latest software update is dubbed as XXU2ANHD and got released in Saudi Arabia just of late. Including Saudi Arabia, a few more other countries like Germany, and United Arab Emirates (UAE) also tasted the KitKat flavor. This official Android 4.4.4 release will add some extra flavor to the existing Android OS and will make it more notable to experience. The whole lot can be experienced by you post updation.
The software updates is available over the air and if you are unable to update it via OTA, then you can flash it by following the below given procedure. Remind you again that this is official update and by any means if the device is rooted then it gets revoked. We will soon bring the rooting procedure for this software.
Caution: Though it’s an official update, the silly mistake done by you can affect your device. It’s great to take the responsibility of any damage by yourself. There is no such guarantee that the information will work 100 percent. In case of any problem, we will definitely help you to overcome. But remember, the flashing is your own responsibility. BlogZamana will not remain responsible at any way for any concerns caused due to the update.
- Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F
- Computer (Windows XP or Windows 7)
- Original USB Cable
- Install Samsung KIES in PC and update through internet from official site. This is very important that upgraded version of KIES must be used to officially make the device updated.
- Disable the antivirus program and uninstall the same in Smartphone to avoid interruption during the update.
- Make the device data backup in case of loss or corruption, backup all the SMS, Contacts, call logs, MMS, videos, songs, apps, APN passwords and other files present in direct phone
- Make sure that the Smartphone has 70% battery charge or more to avoid automatic shut down during the update.
Procedure to update Galaxy S3 with official KitKat 4.4.4 XXU2ANHD Firmware
- First make sure you followed the entire above requirement, battery charged, installed both the software (WinRar+ Samsung kies) in computer and installed the zip file.
- Then extract the zip file and download the Odin file and the firmware to your PC. Place the files on desktop to find those easily.
- Turn off the Smartphone device and land it into download mode by press-holding the VOL DOWN KEY+ HOME+POWER Button. Then again press the volume up key to continue when a warning massage appears.
- Now double click on Odin to launch it and then connect the device via USB. When the device gets detected by Odin the pass message will appear. If this doesn’t happen then enable the kies option. You must not have upgraded the Samsung KIES from the official Samsung site. If properly connected, then Odin ID:COM box turns yellow and now you can move to the next step.
- Click on PDA option in Odin and then select the tar.md5 file that was extracted by you earlier in the second step. Make sure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Then click on start to flash the firmware. Wait for few minutes and a PASS message will appear confirming the flashed update.
Congratulations, you have now successfully learned the process to flash the KitKat 4.4.4 official XXU2ANHD update on your Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F easily. Samsung Galaxy Alpha is a phone that has lately been made to public and the users must be feeling lucky for having the next update so early. If you want to get in more updates on custom ROMs or firmware updates then do not forget to visit our site BlogZmana. Leave a comment if you have any doubt.