Hello all Samsung Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A SM-C115M Smartphone users! Are you tired of the existing functionalities of the current firmware on your Android device? Are you desperate to flash a new firmware on your Smartphone device? Then I have a good news for you. Now you can flash the recently released Android 4.4.2 VJU1ANG1 Firmware on your Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A SM-C115M device. But for that you need to know the update procedure. Since this is an OTA update and has gone live in Colombia, so users of the said device living there are suggested to upgrade their Smartphones following the OTA update method. But if they can’t wait still the firmware reaches their device, then they can follow the manual update method which I have brought here today. Before initiating the flashing, make sure to read and understand the below mentioned guide properly. Else never blame us later because we at BlogZamana will not remain responsible for anything wrong happens to your device during installation. Flashing the new firmware is your sole responsibility.
Before initiating the update process, it’s mandatory that you must double check the name and model number of the device since this update is only meant for the Comcel Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A SM-C115M handset. Upgrading any other device following this update method might hard-brick your device. Remember, BlogZamana will never remain responsible for any sort of brick or damage of your device. What you do is all your risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on Computer from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your Android device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A handset to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.4.2 VJU1ANG1 Firmware
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the 4.4.2 VJU1ANG1.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button again to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the bottom left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the AP/PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension from the extracted folder in step 1. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your tablet from your PC when your device restarts.
The update process will take around 4-5 minutes and your device will reboot automatically. So wait still your device gets rebooted. Your device got rebooted? Congrats!! Now your Galaxy K Zoom LTE-A SM-C115M Smartphone has been successfully updated to the Android 4.4.2 VJU1ANG1 firmware. The procedure is easy and finishes within a few minutes. You shouldn’t face any issues for the same. In case you face any issues in the update process, don’t forget to massage me in the comment section. I shall definitely find out a solution for you instantly.