Google has released the official Google Cloud Print app for Android. It is a simple application that lets you to easily print from your mobile and tablet using a Cloud Print connected printer. You can print any picture or document from your mobile with Google Cloud Print app. Google Clout Print is initially launched for Google Chrome which later became compatible with the mobile versions of Gmail and Google Docs to print documents from mobile devices. Now it is officily available for Android devices. Let’s have a look on the features:
- Print from any Android device to any Google Cloud Print connected printer.
- Print and share picture or document.
- Track the status of your print jobs.
It is easy to setup and work with. Before you start printing make sure that Google Chrome is installed on the device which is connected to the printer. Google Chrome includes a setting which will help you to turn on the Google Cloud Print connector. Follow the steps to activate the Google Cloud Print connector:
- Log in to your user account.
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar.
- Select Settings and then click the Show advanced settings link.
- Go to the Google Cloud Print section and click sign in to Google Cloud Print.
- In the window that appears, sign in with your Google Account to enable the Google Cloud Print connector.
- Select the printers you want to connect and click Add printer(s).
- You’ll see a confirmation that Google Cloud Print has been enabled.
- Click Manage your printers to learn more.
Now the printer will be connected with your Google Account and Google Cloud Print. You can use this printer with Google Cloud Print whenever you sign in with the same Google Account.
Google Cloud Print also lets you to share files to other linked devices on the same Google account, you can also save the file in Google Drive if needed. It allows you to preview your printing and to track the status of your printing job, whether it has been printed or not. You can use Google Cloud Print on your phone, tablet, Chromebook, PC and on other web-connected devices.
You can download Google Cloud Print from Google Play store for free.