Are you a proud owner of the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone with the model number SM-G935F? Then you should feel happy. You need not get burdened with the existing OS of your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. You now get an option to customize your Smartphone in a way you want. Then you must be wondering what to do! Very simple. Now you can install the Android 7.1.1 Nougat AICP N 12.1 ROM on your handset. Once flashed, this new Custom ROM will add a number of new Nougat goodies to your handset. So what you have to do is to flash this Custom ROM on your Smartphone by following the given procedure and enjoy the latest Nougat features on it. The ROM has been developed by Dev deedwar for you.
Flashing the Android 7.1.1 Nougat AICP N 12.1 ROM to your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone is not that much difficult as it seems. But you have to read and understand the steps properly to complete the update process successfully. Among the important requirements, creating a Nandroid backup for your device, rooting it, installing a TWRP Recovery, enabling the USB Debugging and disabling the Antivirus program from both on your handset and PC is a must. Excluding any of the given steps might end up with an unsuccessful tutorial.
During the update, your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge might face certain issues, might get hard/soft bricked or even get cluttered with bug. Remember we at Blogamana will never be blamed for that. So self taking the responsibility of this update will be highly appreciated. Post update, you will experience a number of features in your device. So proceed with a positive mind.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat AICP N 12.1 ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone to your PC via USB. Then move both the files to the SD Card of your handset and then detach the USB.
- After you have to move your Smartphone into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM in your Smartphone. To do that click on install zip from SD card, select the files one after another that you moved to your SD Card in step 1 and flash respectively.
- Wait till the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu in Recovery mode and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode.
Wait still your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge reboots. Once rebooted, know that you are all done. Now it’s time to compare between the previous features and new ones, mark the bug fixes and see the improvements in the User Interface. Forget not to share the changes you mark in your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Smartphone post update. In case of face any issues, feel free to get back to us. We shall try to find out a solution for you.