The Samsung Galaxy A10s users with model number SM-A107F is now receiving the official Android 10 update in India. This update is rolled for the Samsung Galaxy A10s users in India. The new update is supposed to augment the overall performance of your handset with few security bug fixes and new feature additions. The firmware bears the PDA number A107FXXU6BTF1 and is rolled Over The Air. But to flash it manually on your handset, follow the steps given in this article.
Note that the Android 10 A107FXXU6BTF1 firmware is directly offered by Samsung. It’s an official update in a manual way. But the update is your responsibility and we will not be blamed for anything wrong if happens to your handset during the update. It’s all your responsibility. We can only guide you through the update.
- One Samsung Galaxy A10s Smartphone
- Computer (Windows XP or Windows 7)
- Original USB Cable
- Enable USB Debugging on your handset by going to Settings>Application>Development and tick the USB Debugging box. Do not forget to untick it after the update is finished.
- Backup all personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, music, apps, contacts, messages, apps etc present in phone using a backup app to avoid data loss.
- Keep at least 50% power on your Smartphone to avoid auto shutdown during update.
How to Update
- First make sure the Samsung Galaxy A10s is not rooted, else it may not be updated properly.
- After download the Android 10 A107FXXU6BTF1 Firmware for your Samsung Galaxy A10s and next download Odin. Do not rename it.
- After extract both the downloaded files to your PC and place them on the desktop for easy finding during update.
- Switch off the Samsung Galaxy A10s and put it into download mode.
- Then double click on Odin, launch it and then with the help of USB, connect the Smartphone to your PC. Soon the ID:COM box in Odin will turn yellow indicating that the device is properly connected.
- After select “PDA” and choose the .tar.md5 file that was downloaded & extracted in the beginning. Now click on the Start button.
- The update will start instantly and will take few minutes. The phone will reboot automatically and once the update is finished, then unplug the USB cable and go easy with the official updated process.
Now you can check the new firmware in the About Device section of your Samsung Galaxy A10s in Settings. In case of any issues, feel free to ping me back in the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution for you.