The Samsung Galaxy A7 Smartphone with model number SM-A750FN is now receiving the official Android 8.0.0 Oreo A750FNXXU1ARK4 firmware. The firmware will include security patches, device stability and performance enhancement. If you are a Samsung Galaxy A7 Smartphone user and reside in Ukraine (Kyvistar) (SEK) and Kazkhstan (SKZ), then you might get the update notification on your Smartphone. The firmware update is being rolled in the said countries this month.
In case you don’t receive the OTA update notification, have missed it or can’t wait it to hit your Smartphone, then the manual update process is the best for you. In this process also you will flash the official firmware on your Samsung Galaxy A7, but in a manual way. But there is little risk associated with this update procedure. But you will not loose your device warranty. In case you faced any issues being this a manual procedure, then let’s know and we shall help you come out of this.
NEVER BLAME US FOR BRICKED, BUGGED OR CORRUPTED DEVICE DUE TO THE UPDATE AS IT’S ALL YOUR RISK TO FOLLOW THE MANUAL PROCEDURE. WE WILL NEVER STAND RESPONSIBLE.
- Makes sure the battery of your Smartphone is charged up to 50 percent.
- Backup all device data using backup app.
- To connect it with your personal computer one must enable the USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A7 handset.
- USB driver for the amsung Galaxy A7 must be installed on your PC.
- A complete Nandroid backup must be created for your handset.
Procedure to Update Samsung Galaxy A7 via OTA
You Should have stable internet connectivity on your phone and then move to Settings>About and tap on the Update option. If the device is already updated to the latest firmware, then the massage reads ‘The latest update has already been installed’. If the firmware is available, then you will get it here. Now tap on OK to initiate the download process and then installation. Once it is done, the device will get rebooted automatically.
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy A7 via Kies
Get a stable internet connection for your Samsung Galaxy A7 and then download & install the Samsung Kies utility on your PC. After connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB. After run the Kies and the device will be detected itself. At the Kies home screen, the new firmware upgrade notification will be available. If the notification is there then click on the firmware upgrade button to start the update process and follow the appearing instructions on your handset. If this is not possible, then go to the manual update through Odin. When the update is done, the Smartphone gets rebooted automatically and you need to detach the cable then.
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy A7 to Android Oreo A750FNXXU1ARK4 Firmware
- Download (Kyvistar and Kazakhstan) the above mentioned .zip files on your PC with Odin and extract them both.
- Run Odin as an Administrator.
- Switch off your Samsung Galaxy A7 and boot into download mode.
- Connect the SMartphone to your PC via USB cable and see the CM port is open in Odin screen. If an Added text message appears, then know that the device is successfully connected. If not then again install the USB driver.
- Check the “Auto Reboot” and “F. Reset Time “options, then click the AP button and select the .tar.md5 file that was extracted on the above step.
- Click on the start button to start installation and after few minutes a Pass message appears. After completion, the phone will reboot automatically.
- Then you need to detach the USB cable and check the Settings>About for the new firmware version.
- If your device is stuck in the middle of normal reboot, then go to Recovery Mode & perform “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” and “Wipe Cache Partition”, then go to reboot system now. In Recovery Mode.
Congrats! Now you have learnt how to update Samsung Galaxy A7 to the official Android 8.0.0 Oreo A750FNXXU1ARK4 Firmware through manual procedure, OTA and kies. Now you can start implementation. For more updates keep visiting Blogzmana.