Great news for all Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B Smartphone users. Why? ‘Coz now you can further upgrade your smartphone device to the latest Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANG3 Firmware. The update is from the official source and was recently rolled out in Trinidad and Tobago. definitely it’s an OTA update and hence users living in the concerned regions can update their device via the notification update method. But users living out of the said regions or users impatient to wait still the update hits the notification panel of their Smartphone devices can follow the alternate method, otherwise called the Odin method. This method is quite easy to use and even can be applied by the newbies. But everyone must make sure that they properly read and understand what I have tried to explained in the below guide that leads you to-wards the step-by-step guide to flash the new firmware in your your GALAXY Pocket 2 SM-G110B smartphone device. But before that have a keen look on the below given requirements that must be met for successful installation of the firmware in your Smartphone device.
Make sure to double check the Name and model number of your device before starting the installation since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy S5 SCL23 Smartphone. Using the process with other devices might hard brick your device or create bugs in it. Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANG3 Firmware
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the Android KitKat 4.4.2 XXU0ANG3.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the AP/PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
The flashing will take almost 4-5 minutes and your device will get rebooted automatically after the flashing. Wait still the process finishes. Congrats!! You have successfully updated the new firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Pocket 2 SM-G110B Smartphone. Enjoy!! In case of any issues, don’t forget to get back to me via the comment section. I am always there to find out a solution for you.