Great news guys! The latest Android 5.0 Nameless ROM 2.0 Alpha Custom ROM is now being rolled for the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Smartphone and hence users of the said device can flash this firmware to their Smartphone right now. Being this an official firmware, it’s supposed to bring numerous changes to your device. The changelog includes fixes in Mobile-Data, GPS, WiFi and many other improvements will be witnessed in your handset post update of the Android 5.0 Custom ROM in your Smartphone.
But before starting the update you need to fill certain requirements which are of utmost importance. Being the Custom ROM, the Nameless ROM 2.0 Alpha will need your device to be flashed with CWM Recovery and to get rooted before starting the update. So do the needful at first. It’s essential that you must follow the steps properly to flash the new firmware to to your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300. Remember, if your Smartphone experiences any bugs or issues during the update, then BlogZamana will not remain responsible for that. To start the android 5.0 Custom ROM update, follow the below given requirements and steps.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
- Windows PC
- Original USB Cable
- Backup all your personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, contacts, call logs, APN numbers, applications and other files since those might be erased.
- Deactivate the antivirus or any other security protection from your PC for the time since that might create hindrance in the installation process.
- Ensure that your device have at least 70% power back up before you initiate the installation process to avoid any sort of inconvenience during the installation.
- Enable the USB debugging option in your Smartphone. To enable go to the Settings options. Forget not to disable USB Debugging post update.
- Nameless ROM 2.0 Alpha Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your handset to your PC via USB. Then move the files to the SD Card of your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini GT-I9300 Smartphone.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode. To do so, first switch it off your device, unplug the USB and press & hold the volume+power+home keys.
- In that mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM in your Smartphone. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card and then select the files that you moved to your SD Card in step 1. Then click Install.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode.
That’s all! Now your smartphone will resume with the newest Android 5.0 firmware which will reveal the changelogs in your device. Following the said process, you must end up the task easily and successfully. In case your Smartphone moves into bootloop mode, then hard reset your device and initiate the process from the beginning. Still if you face any issues, ping me back in the comment section and I will revert with a solution for you.