After such a long time Google Play Store has got update to version 3.10.14. This version is available official over the air for few countries. But, you can get this update now on your Android version without any root or any special requirements. Just read out the rest of the article how to get the latest version of Google Play store 3.10.14 on Android smartphones.
The Google Play store 3.10.14 was updated on 23rd of February. If you want to get this update then download the apk file from given link and follow the procedure. But, before that checkout the new features added.
- Force close error fixed
- Bugs are fixed
- Google Ads issues fixed
- Better viewing of apps and optimized
- New User interface
Caution: Blogzamana will not be responsible if the apk doesn’t work on your Android. We have no idea why it won’t work. If it’s working fine then best of luck with it and enjoy great android apps from Google Play store 3.10.14.
- Any Android smartphone
- USB cable (optional)
- Internet connectivity
- Battery upto 30% or more
How to get latest Google Play Store 3.10.14 on Android
- First download the apk file in the computer or if you are directly using mobile to download the apk then tap on the link and download the file in the sd card. If you are on computer then download the Google Play store 3.10.14 apk from here and copy the file and place in the root of the SD card.
- Now tap on the apk that you downloaded. The message Replace application will appear. Just tap on OK to install the application on your Android. Then tap on Done when it is installed.
- Go to Apps and enjoy browsing and downloading apps.
- If your device is unable to accept the download then its better to wait for the official download.
Congratulations, happy Google apps browsing.