Hello HTC One Mini Smartphone users! We have pretty good news for you. Do you want to know what? Then know that now you can flash the newest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Sense 6 Liberty ROM in your HTC One Mini Smartphone. The Custom ROM is developed by XDA Developer’s senior member bilal-liberty and is readily available for the HTC One Mini handset users. If you are an user of this Smartphone and want to install this firmware to your handset, then what to wait for? Then get started with the following manual update method. This new Custom ROM might bring some significant changes to your device that will enhance your users experience.
Oh yes, before initiating the process, you need to fill certain requirements which are mandatory for this update. Most important requirement is to root your device and install CWM Recovery before starting the update. Also you must remember that flashing this Custom ROM to your handset will be your own responsibility. We shall not take any responsibility if your Smartphone undergoes any issues because of the Custom ROM update. Let’s have a look on the other requirements below.
- HTC One Mini handset
- Windows PC
- Original USB Cable
- Backup all your personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, contacts, call logs, APN numbers, applications and other files since those might be erased.
- Deactivate the antivirus or any other security protection from your PC for the time since that might create hindrance in the installation process.
- Ensure that your device have at least 70% power back up before you initiate the installation process to avoid any sort of inconvenience during the installation.
- Enable the USB debugging option in your Smartphone. To enable go to the Settings options. Forget not to disable USB Debugging post update.
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Sense 6 Liberty ROM
- Gapps (Search from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned .zip file and then connect your handset to your PC via USB. Then move the file to the SD card in your device.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the update file in your HTC One Mini. To do that click on the option Install zip from SD card and then select the file that you moved to your storage in step 1. Then click Install and follow the screen instructions to flash the firmware in your device.
- Follow the same procedure to install Gapps next.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode.
So what you find now? No guess! Of course the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop Sense 6 Liberty ROM in your HTC One Mini handset. So what are you waiting for? Start browsing the new Lollipop features in your device. If you face any unsolvable issues, ping back via the comment section. I shall try to find a solution for you.