Inbox was initially launched since its launch back in October, but the Google Apps users had no access to the service. But in a recent blog post, Google had announced that Inbox would roll out to select Google Apps users staring in the month of March.The Inbox by Gmail will definitely take your email experience a step higher.
Google is now starting the Apps roll out slowly. This won’t be available easily and will take some time. First, the Google Apps administrator needs to sign up for your business. Then the Google Apps admin has to send an email to [email protected] for requesting an invite. But it is quite disappointing as Google says that the number of businesses accepted to test the service will be not be huge. The inbox app is available for Android and iOS users now.
Google says that Inbox will make your things get done. These are the features that make Inbox more lively and friendly for the users.
- SEARCH-Inbox helps you find you specific thing that you’re looking for like from your upcoming flight to a friend’s address and you don’t have to take the trouble scrolling through messages.
- WORKS WITH GMAIL- As we know it is the Inbox by the Gmail, so you will receive all the messages from Gmail in the inbox that comes with the security and reliability of Gmail.
- BUNDLES – The inbox bundles similar messages for you so that it is easier and faster for you to deal with them. For example the travel messages, purchase or promotion messages can be viewed all together. Apart form these you can create your own bundles as you wish.
- HIGHLIGHTS – You will the most important information without even opening the message. You can see shipping information for purchases, order updates, reservation details, Check-in for flights and also view photos from friends. This
- REMINDERS- Now, you can add Reminders so your inbox contains all the things you need to complete.
- SNOOZE- You can Snooze emails and Reminders to a time when you are ready to attend them.
How to get an invite?
- Ask a friend who has Inbox
People who already have Inbox will get invites to share with their friends. When you get an invite from a friend, you’ll be able to start using Inbox. But first, you have to download the Inbox app on your phone or tablet.
- Send us an email
You can request an invite by sending an email to [email protected]. You’ll get an email from the Gmail team with your invite.
After you get an invite
- You have Download one of the mobile apps:
- Inbox app for Android phones & tablets
- Inbox app for iPhone & iPad
- Then yo have to Sign in to the mobile app using the account that was invited.
- After signing in on mobile, you can use Inbox on your computer. You have to Go to inbox.google.com using Google Chrome browser..