As we know WhatsApp Messenger is a cross-platform instant messaging application. We generally use it in smart phones like Android, iOS, Windows Phone and Blackberry. It lets the user to exchange messages without paying for it. WhatsApp Messenger users can exchange unlimited images, video and audio media messages.
Now you can use it in your PC to sent free massages. We can use WhatsApp in our Pc using some Android emulators in the same way as we run our favorite Android apps and games on our PC and we can also use a WhatsApp Messenger client to install it in the computer. In this blog I have written about two apps which can be used to run WhatsApp in your PC. BlueStack an Android emulator and Wassapp, non-official client for WhatsApp to be used in PC. We can use both apps to run WhatsApp on Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.
- Download WhatsApp on PC
- Download Bluestacks for Windows or Mac and install
- Open the Bluestacks.
- Select the search option
- Find the keyword WhatsApp
- Click the install button next to WhatsApp to install it
- Enter your number to register, as WhatsApp works on the basis of your mobile number. (You will receive a 6 digit verification code on your phone)
- Enter the 6 digit verification code in the prompt box
(You can use call me option if verification code not received)
- Use the verification code to complete the verification
- Post completion of verification process
- You are done. Now you can access WhatsApp on your computer
- Download Wassapp
- Install Wassapp in your computer
- After installation, it will ask you to register a new account or, log in to your existing WhatsApp account
- If you are using WhatsApp on your mobile phone then enter phone number and password
- If you are not a user of WhatsApp then register a new account
- Enter IMEI number of any mobile or WI-Fi Mac address if you have an iPhone
- Select Request Code button to receive the verification code either by SMS or by call
- A password will be generated for your account, use this password for logging in to Wassapp
Wassapp supports smilies and file sharing through attachments. It also have
group chatting and Last seen options.