If you are a HTC Butterfly 3 B830x Smartphone user, then you will soon have a great user experience. Wanna know why! ‘Coz no more you need to get burdened with the issues faced by the existing firmware build of your Smartphone nor you need to bear with the bugs if you are suffering from. No more you have to experience the outdated Android features. Yes, you guess right. Now you can enjoy the latest Android Oreo 8.1 features on your HTC Butterfly 3 B830xt. Wonder how! Very simple. Android Host developer scoty755 has brought this custom rom for you.
Flashing the Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 ROM to your Smartphone is not that much difficult as it seems. But you have to read & follow the steps properly to successfully complete the flashing process. Among the important requirements, creating a Nandroid backup for your device, unlocking the bootloader, installing the latest TWRP Recovery, enabling the USB and disabling the Antivirus program from both your handset and PC is a must. Also you need to root your device.
Excluding any of the above mentioned requirements might end up with an unsuccessful installation. During the update, your handset might face certain issues, might get hard/soft bricked or even get cluttered with bug. Remember, we at Blogamana will never be blamed for that. So self taking the responsibility of this update will be highly appreciated. Post update, you will experience a number of new features in your device. So proceed with a positive vibe in mind.
- Android 8.1 Oreo LineageOS 15.1 Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your HTC Butterfly 3 B830x to your PC using USB. Then move both the files to the SD Card of your handset and detach the USB cable then.
- Now it’s time to enable USB Debugging from the Developer Section in your Smartphone. Forget not to disable USB Debugging post update.
- Then you have to switch off your Smartphone and move it into recovery mode.
- In Recovery mode select “wipe data/factory reset”, “wipe cache partition” and “wipe dalvick cache” options from the recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM on your HTC Butterfly 3 B830x. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card, select the files one after another that you had moved to your SD Card in step 1 and flash respectively.
- Wait still the update is finished. Once finished, return to the Recovery mode Menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will reboot into normal mode.
Wait still your reboots. Once rebooted, know that you are finished with the update. Now it’s time to find out the difference between the previous and the new features on your PC, mark the bug fixes and improvements in the device and usability of the new UI. Forget not to share the changes you mark in your Smartphone post update. In case of any problems, feel free to get back to us. We shall try to find out a solution for you.