Dear readers! Now you can root your Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphone on the latest Android KitKat 4.4.2 XXUFNG1 Firmware. The rooting procedure is available now and you can materialize by following the guide that I have brought today for you. Of course there is no info on the Android 4.4.4 update for the device yet, so you can wrap up the rooting task on the android 4.4.2 update. Well, as you know rooting your Smartphone voids the warranty of your device and your device must be network unlocked to implement this rooting procedure. So make sure that your Smartphone is Network unlocked before proceeding towards the rooting procedure.
Once the warranty of your Smartphone is void, it can only be retrieved via the original stock ROM. Since rooting your device opens up ample opportunities for you to put your device into multitasking, so almost all Smartphone users crave for it. But remember, rooting your device might prove risky. Make sure that BlogZamana will never remain responsible for any sort of bugs or issues that might get created in your device due to rooting. What you do is all your risk.
Now it’s time to proceed to-wards the rooting procedure. But before that you need to meet certain requirements which are essential for a safe and ease rooting. Let’s have a look on these pre-requirements.
Double check the device name and model before starting the rooting process. This guide is only meant for the above said device and using it in other devices might corrupt or brick your device. Being this is a third party firmware, BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any damage or brick of the device. So do rooting carefully.In case you fail to root then share your views in comment area.
- One Samsung Galaxy S5 I9500 handset.
- A Windows PC preloaded with Galaxy S5 drivers. Else first download & install the drivers from Samsung’s official website.
- One original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 80% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs & other files because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
- Rooting package for Galaxy S5 I9500 (http://goo.gl/Nj8doy)
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S5 I9500
- First of all download the above mentioned files and extract the rooting file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now connect you device to your PC via USB cable and you will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning yellow or blue along with an Added Massage in the below screen indicating your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the AP/PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with root extension from the desktop. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the rooting process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the rooting is complete. Wait for sometime. Your device will reboot automatically. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
Congrats!! Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy S5 I9500 smartphone. In case you face any issues in the rooting process, get back to me immediately via the comment section and I shall revert with a solution for you.