The Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U at hand is receiving the official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop update. The update is being rolled for the model number SM-N910U with firmware dubbed as N910UXXU2COL1/N910UXXU2COJ2. The update is being rolled for the Personal and Claro Carrier Samsung Galaxy Note 4 devices. The update brings a whole new powerpack performance and advanced layout for your Samsung Galaxy Note 4. Security of your device will be enhanced and many other small improvements will be seen in your device post update. Currently it is available on air but manually can be updated by following the article given below.
Installation of the firmware is official and hence the rooted device will get revoked and an entire bricked device will get back to its original form.
Also Read: Eurocom launches Sky X9W laptop at $2390
- Computer with internet
- USB cable
- Back up your Samsung Galaxy Note 4 data such as SMS, MMS, contacts, call logs, multimedia etc. so that they don’t get wiped out during the update procedure.
- Charge the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with at least to 70% battery power to carry on the process.
- Disable the security services in your computer.
- Enable the USB Debugging by tapping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
Update Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- First of all download Android 5.1.1 Lollipop N910UXXU2COL1/N910UXXU2COJ2 firmware and then odin on your PC from the above given links.
- Then extract the files that to obtain the .tar.md5 file.
- Now switch off the Galaxy Note 4 and boot in download mode by pressing the HOME+POWER+VOLUME DOWN button at the same time.
- Then run the odin in pc and connect the device to PC via USB cable. You would see the ID:COM turns blue and message appears as Added. This means the device has been added.
- Click the AP button now and go to the firmware file that was saved in desktop.
- Then check the auto reboot and F.reset time options. The re-partion option must be unticked.
- Then hit the start button and wait until the update is completed. Well, the device automatically gets rebooted to normal mode. Then disconnect the USB cable.
And Congratulations, you have just earned the procedure to Update the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910U to the Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop N910UXXU2COL1/N910UXXU2COJ2 Firmware easily. If you have other queries on android, then do follow our website BlogZamana.