It can’t be that you are an Android handset user and don’t use the WhatsApp massaging service. Right? But often you must have this grievance that you have dual SIMs in your handset and you are unable to use the both for WhatsApp at a time. But no more you have to get worried about this. I mean, now you can use both your SIMs for WhatsApp in a single Android handset. You might wonder how! Kudos to XDA developers that they have come up with a magnificent App called the OG WhatsApp which caricatures your task of using multiple SIMs in WhatsApp at a time. What you have to do in all is to visit the XDA developer forum, download the app and install it in your Android handset and make some changes to your device using the App. But how to do it! Get to know here.
- First of all, create a backup for all your WhatsApp massages.
- Then go to Settings>File Manager and change the WhatApp folder name from /sdcard/WhatsApp to /sdcard/OGWhatsApp. Now uninstall the original WhatsApp app.
- After download the OGWhatsApp application here and install it to your Android handset.
- So what you have to do now is to run the OGWhatsApp and use your previous number in it.
- Now again install WhatsApp from the Play Store on your dual SIM Android handset and use the new number in it.
Congrats!! Now you are successful in your motto to use dual SIMs for the WhatsApp massaging service in your dual SIM Android device. You can check the status of both the apps in your Application Manager. In case you find any difficulty in implementing the things said above, you can ping me back via the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution for you.