The Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo SM-G903M users must cross their fingers as at any moment they might receive a brand new OTA update on their device. This new firmware is an updated version of the Android 5.1.1 Lollipop that aims at fixing the existing bugs on your device and bringing an overall improvement in your handset, both in terms of performance and stability. So if you were really in search of an update that would make you out of the worries and tensions of the existing OS, then your wait has come to an end as Samsung just recently pushed a new firmware dubbed as Android 5.1.1 G903MUBU1AOJ2 to your Galaxy S5 Neo device.
Being this an official update, so there is no tension in flashing it to your device. What you have to do in all is to download the firmware once it hits your device,install it and enjoy. But if you want to update your device right now, then the below given manual update method will help you. Nothing to get confused since it’s just the official update in a manual way. Then what you have to do? Just you have to read and understand the below mentioned method carefully and act as instructed.
- Computer with internet
- USB cable
- Back up your phone data such as SMS, MMS, contacts, call logs, multimedia etc. so that you don’t get wiped out during procedure.
- Charge the Smartphone at least to 70% battery power to carry on the process.
- Disable the security services (Antivirus) in your computer
- Enable the USB Debugging by tapping on Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
Update Galaxy S5 Neo to Official 5.1.1 Lollipop UBU1AOJ2 Firmware
- First go for download of Android 5.1.1 Lollipop UBU1AOJ2 firmware and odin in your computer from the above given links for your Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo.
- Then extract the files to obtain the md4 .tar file.
- Next switch off the Smartphone & boot in download mode by press holding the HOME+POWER+VOLUME DOWN button at the same time.
- Then run the odin on pc and connect the device to PC via USB cable. You would see the ID:COM turns blue and message appears as Added. This means the device has been added.
- Click the AP button now and go to the firmware file that was saved in desktop.
- Then check the auto reboot and F.reset time options. The re-partion option must be unticked.
- Then hit the start button and wait until the update is completed. Well, the device automatically will reboot to normal mode. Then disconnect the USB cable.
Congratulations. You have just earned the procedure to Update the Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo to the Official Android 5.1.1 Lollipop UBU1AOJ2 update. If you have other queries on android, then do follow our website BlogZamana.