In my previous article I informed about the Steps to Update Samsung Galaxy S III SGH-I747M to Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUFNF2 and in this article of mine, I shall inform you the procedures one must follow to update his Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L handset to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUANC3 firmware. if you are a Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L user and want to update your device with this latest firmware, then you can follow this article as a guide. Using this guide, you can easily update your device to the new Jelly bean firmware. Post updation your device of course brings you enhanced user experience in addition with fix for the existing bugs. But this procedure will require certain cautions that must be taken care of before starting the flash. Let’s take a quick look on the pre-requisites.
Make sure to double check the Name and model number of your device before starting the installation since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L. Using the process with other device might hard brick your device or create bugs in it. Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUANC3 Firmware
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Power button again to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
Congrats!! Now your Galaxy Trend 3 SM-G350L Smartphone device has been successfully updated with the Android Android 4.3 Jelly Bean UBUANC3 firmware. the procedure is easy and completes within a few minutes. You shouldn’t face any issues for the same. In case you find any issues in the update process, don’t forget to massage me in the comment section and I shall find out a solution for you instantly.