Getting custom ROM is easy but for the Galaxy models are very easy. We are talking about custom ROM for a popular Galaxy model of Samsung is Galaxy Y GT S5360. This phone needs no introduction and taking less time of yours here we present you today procedure on ROM. Galaxy Y phone is updated with WP 8 alike Monochromatic 7.1 MALEFICE custom ROM. This is ROM with Windows phone 8 features which are simple and beautiful. The elegance and smoothness of the ROM is going to take your heart breath away. Check out more on downloading the package and then procedure to apply on the device.
Monochromatic 7.1 has several features bound inside that includes build-in V6 supercharger, bootanimation optimized modules, performance & powersaving modules, app lock for multi-tasking and many more. Several improvements can be seen like RAM, new taskbar, metro UI overhaul native system, beats technology, bravia engine software display etc. The user also gets themed messaging app, dialer app, camera app, contact app, WP layout and more.
Caution: This custom ROM comes with pre-root which will root your device. Rooting stands for loss of warranty. If you agree and not blaming us then you may proceed to requirements and then jump over to get the download and procedure to apply the custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy Y.
- Samsung Galaxy Y GT S5360
- Windows PC (XP or Windows 7)
- Original USB cable
- Backup all your personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, contacts, call logs, APN numbers, applications and other files in case of loss
- Make sure the phone has 40% battery to avoid automatic shut down during application of ROM
- Enable the USB Debugging by Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging and tick the box. Also untick the box when all work is done because of security reasons
- Monochromatic 7.1 MALEFICE custom ROM Zip file
- CWM Recovery zip file (http://bit.ly/XMm4hh)
- Root checker app
Procedure to update Samsung Galaxy Y with Monochromatic 7.1 MALEFICE custom ROM
- Make sure you have checked the model number and then download both the zip file from above link to your computer. After that plug in the original USB cable and place the files in the SD card and the card must have more than 25 MB free space to get the files saved. Then unplug the cable and follow the next step.
- Now switch off the power and then enter the device in recovery mode by pressing VOL UP KEY+ MIDDLE BUTTON+ POWER BUTTON and when the Samsung Logo appears, release the buttons.
- Go to option install zip from SD card and choose the CWM.zip file first. Then flash it with middle button then do the wiping of cache by selecting Wipe cache partition.
- Then select monochromatic.zip to flash it and let the device reboot automatically in normal mode. If it gets stucked in the Logo then take off the battery and reinsert again to power up.
Congratulations, you have just got to learn about installing WP 8 Monochromatic 7.1 MALEFICE custom ROM easily with flashing in recovery mode.