Sony, one of the leading Smartphone and mobile manufacturers in the country grabbed the market share to many extent after introducing its most laudable and feature-centric Smartphone Xperia Z2 into the market. The fully waterproof Smartphone that equips some really hats up features like the most recent 4.4.2 kitkat OS, 5.2-inch Full HD TRILUMINOS Display, scratch Resistant Glass, Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core 2.3 GHz Processor & 3 GB RAM etc. is absolutely fit to bring you a complete mobile experience. In this article today I shall let you know how to install TWRP Recovery on your Sony Xperia Z2 device with the help of One Click installer. But before initiating the flashing process, you should ensure that your Sony Xperia Z2 device has been unlocked. Unless you can’t install the Recovery on your device. Besides, you need to take guard of certain requirements for flashing. Take a look here on the requirements.
However, before proceeding to the flashing process I must inform you that following the steps you will void the warranty of your device. Also double check the Name and model number of your device before starting the installation. Use this guide only for the Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone. Ensure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the process. So properly understand what you do.
- One Unlocked Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone. Read here how to unlock your Sony Xperia Z2 Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable.
- One PC preloaded with Sony drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Sony’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your Android device since the installation process might erase all data from your Smartphone.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Note II Smartphone to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
Steps to Install TWRP Recovery on Sony Xperia Z2
- First of all extract the downloaded folder to the desktop of your PC.
- After connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB cable. Ensure allowing USB debugging to your PC after ticking the checkbox that pops up and tap OK.
- Now go to the extracted TWRP folder on your desktop and find out the 1-click-TWRP-recovery-installer.bat file in the folder. Now double click on the file to Run it and follow the instruction that appear on your screen to install the TWRP Recovery on your device.
That’s all. It’s quite easy to install. In case you find any issue like a massage saying <waiting for device> during the installation process then know the USB drivers have not been properly installed. Install the drivers properly and begin the installation process again. In case you find any further issues, don’t forget to ping me back on the comment section. I shall come out with a solution for you.