Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 is one among those high-end Tablets for which Samsung often bag rave reviews. The device is really high-end in its laudable specs that include a 8′ WXGA scLCD screen with 1280×800 pixels resolution, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS, 5MP camera, 1.5GHz dual core processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of ROM, upto 64GB expndable memory, and many other features that truly makes anyone feel proud after holding it in hand as a owner. The feel can truly be felt by users who really own one Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310. Right?
Well guys, if you do already have one Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310 with you and you have not yet rooted your device, then your device is of no use. Ask why and I shall give you many reasons to get convinced. First of all rooting your Tab gives you unconditional permission to make use of your device. Secondly, you will be free to download thousands of rooted apps from Google Play and augment your usability + entertainment, both at the same time. Third, you will be able to download and test varied CUSTOM ROMs on your device, since rooting will remove the factory restrictions. isn’t it great?
Well, as rooting has many benefits so also it has certain loofall that you have to endure. Rooting your galaxy Tab will void the warranty of your device and will erase all data from your device. So you need to create an absolute back up of your device before initiating the rooting process. Also you need to take care of certain other points that are essential for rooting. Have a look on those below.
Double check the device name and model before starting the rooting process. This guide is only meant for the said device and using it in other devices might corrupt or brick your device. [highlight]Any damage or brick of the device is not the responsibility of BlogZamana, so do rooting very carefully. [/highlight]In case you fail to root then share your views in comment area.
- One Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310
- A Windows PC preloaded with Galaxy Tab 8 drivers. Else first download & install the drivers from Samsung’s official website.
- One original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 80% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs & other files because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
Steps to root Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T310
- First of all download the above mentioned files and extract the rooting file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now connect you device to your PC via USB cable and you will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning yellow or blue along with an Added Massage in the below screen indicating your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the rooting process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the rooting is complete. Wait for sometime. Your device will reboot automatically. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
Congrats!! Now you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SMT310. In case you face any issues in the rooting process, get back to me immediately via the comment section and I shall find out with a solution for you.