Do you want to root your Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 Smartphone? Do you want to stand to the benefits that your friends grab from their rooted devices? Then we have a very simple yet useful guide for you. What you have to do all is to download the SuperOneClick App and follow the below given step-by-step tutorial to root your device.
Remember that rooting will void the warranty of your, but will permit to use root accessed apps from Play. However, you can get back the warranty of your device after unrooting it. Any damage or brick of the device will not be the responsibility of BlogZamana, So do rooting very carefully. In case you fail to root then share your views in comment area.
- One Samsung Galaxy SL I9003 Smartphone
- A Windows PC
- Original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 60% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs and other files are necessary because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
SuperOneClick App from Web
Steps to Root Your Galaxy SL I9003 Smartphone
- First of all download the SuperOneClick App folder from the given link and extract the folder on your Desktop.
- Now Turn ON USB debugging on your SL I9003 Smartphone by going through Menu=> Settings=> Applications=>Development=> USB debugging.
- Connect your Smartphone to your PC through the original USB cable.
- Now find out the executable file in the extracted SuperOneClick folder on your desktop and click Run.
- After Click on the Root button in the app & the rooting process on your device will get started.
- Wait for sometime still the rooting is done. Now reboot your device.
Congrats! You’re done with the rooting of your Galaxy SL I9003 device now! Face any issues? Feel free to get back to us via the comment section.