You might get bit surprised with the title of this article. Right? But there is nothing to wonder why! Since rooting of your Android device is one of the toughest tasks ever and numerous websites come with different tips and tricks to root your device while a new Android Smartphone hits the market. Some of them sometime seem lengthy enough and some are too tough to understand. But today I have come up with a simple trick that will make your rooting task all the way easier and you can easily root your device with a single click.
What you have to do all is to download the Framaroot one click root application and follow the below given step-by-step guide to do your rooting within a few seconds. This is the fastest and easiest way of rooting still now and most of the Android devices are also compatible with this rooting process. To check the list of devices compatible with this rooting process, click here. Best part of the app is that it too allows you to unroot your device within fraction of seconds with a single click. Let’s check how.
- One Android Smartphone (Must be supported with the rooting process). Ensure that the rooting process is only meant for the devices mentioned in the list. So try it with the enlisted device only. Else your devices might experience bugs and break. BlogZamana will not remain responsible for this.
- A Windows PC
- Original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 60% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs and other files are necessary because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
Steps to Root Your Android Device with Framaroot App
- First of all download the Framroot App here.
- After connect your Smartphone device to your PC via USB cable. Move the apk file to your device.
- Unplug your device from the PC after the apk file is moved and now enable the Unknown Source option in your Smartphone after visiting Menu => Settings => Security => Unknown Source.
- Go to the File Manager in your device next and install the apk file.
- Launch the app from your Apps Drawer after it gets installed. ClickInstall SuperSU from the first dropdown menu.
- You should see a list of exploits i.e. Gandalf, Sam, Frodo and Aragorn now. Click the first one and wait. If you are prompted with a massage “Failed … Try another exploit if available”, then click the next exploit.
- You should get a massage that prompts “Success”. If it so happens then the binaries are successfully installed. Now reboot your device.
Congratulations!! Your device has been successfully rooted. You will find the SuperSU app in your App Drawer now. Feel free to contact us in case you face some issues while going through the rooting process.