If you are a Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L user, then we have a piece of good news for you. As per the latest information, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean UBANA3 [S6810LUBANA3] has been of late released for the Samsung Galaxy Fame Smartphone device. If you are an user of the same device, then you can update your device right away by following the below given steps and can enjoy the new affinities the new firmware presents you. Anyways, the task is easy and even can be easily caricatured by a newbie. But make sure that you properly read and understand each and every step mentioned here before initiating the rooting process. Else, you device might experience certain issues, or might undergo bugs or might get bricked.
NB: Make sure that BlogZamana at any cost will not remain responsible for any issues or bugs that your device might experience during the updation process. What you do will be your sole responsibility.
Following the below mentioned steps, you can easily update your Smartphone with the new firmware. But before that make sure that you meet the pre-requisites.
- One Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable.
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Samsung Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean UBANA3 for Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the Android 4.1.2 jelly Bean UBANA3.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Power button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
The update process will take around 4-5 minutes and your device will reboot automatically. So wait still the update finishes. Congrats!! Now your Galaxy Fame GT-S6810L device has been successfully updated to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. The procedure is easy and completes within a few minutes. You shouldn’t face any issues for the same. In case you find any issues in the update process, don’t forget to massage me in the comment section and I shall find out a solution for you instantly.