Every Android users knows the fact that rooting your Android is the only way to get absolute control on your Smartphone device , lacking which your device is only meant for minimal usage. But it’s also true that rooting your Android is not that much easy nor risk free. Basically when matter comes to costly Android devices, we hesitate a bit to root our Smartphones ‘coz there is possibility that the device might undergo certain bugs or brick. But imagine, if you get an easy way to root your device and that’s less hassle free, then wouldn’t you like to grab the opportunity?
Today in this article of mine I shall let you know few easy steps following which you can easily root your Sony Xperia Z1 & Z1 Compact devices. Kudos to the XDA Developer Munjeni who has developed the file called the Newroot Z1 using which you can easily root your device with just a few steps. Of course, there is little danger to your phone if the steps are not properly followed and hence you are recommended to go through the article properly before initiating the rooting process. Remember that BlogZamana will never remain responsible for any sort of bug or damage if your device experiences any, during the rooting process.
But before initiating the process, you need to make sure that you stand to the pre-requirements dubbed essential for the process, failing to which you might loose the essential data or file folders in your device. So take a quick look on the pre-requisites. Besides, one thing we would like to make you clear that by following the below given rooting method, the warranty of your device will be void. So keep yourself ready for that.
- One Sony Xperia Z1 and Z1 Compact Smartphone.
- One PC preloaded with Xperia Z1 or Z1 Compact drivers (as per requirement).
- Original USB Cable.
- Make sure that all the data such as personal SMS, videos, photos, contacts, call logs, files or any apps present in phone must be backed up immediately.
- Charge up your device and it must not be less then 80%. Otherwise it might shut down during the rooting procedure.
- Enable the USB Debugging by going to settings> application >development and tick out the USB Debugging box. Do not forget to untick when the rooting is finished
Steps to Root Xperia Z1 or Z1 Compact
- First of all download the rooting file Newroot.zip from the above given link and extract it to your desktop.
- Now connect your Smartphone to your PC via USB and run the Newroot.exe as administrator.
- Now you will be prompted with a new window. In the new window select the option “Check this to root your phone”.
- Closely observe since a new pop-up will appear on your phone. Allow it and it will do its things automatically.
- Wait still the pop-up finishes the rooting process and it will reboot the device automatically.
You device got rebooted? Congrats!! Now you have successfully done with the rooting of your Sony Xperia Z1 or Z1 Compact device. In case of any queries, feel free to put your questions via the comment section.