Nexus Phones brings pure Android interface and software developments. For many years Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 didn’t lose its popularity. After fade up with intense ROMs stuffing or any sort of mods, and want to get back to its original firmware then go through the article. Here you get a chance of flashing the ROM to get the phone’s warranty and bring back to its original state. All this is possible due to xda developer.
Caution: The instruction given here are truly based on education and not tried by us. We will take no liability of your device hence do take care of your own. You must check the device model number by taping on settings->about phone and check whether its I9250 GSM version or not.
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250
- USB cable
- Charge up the battery to full
- Backup all the personal data present in your Galaxy Nexus
- Galaxy Nexus GSM Unroot Stock 4.1.2 Windows
Procedure to Unroot Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250
- First make sure you have gone through the entire requirement. Then install Android Software Development Kit and set up Android Debug Bridge on your computer.
- Then download the stock 4.1.2 package zip file in your computer from here and save it in fastboot files i.e. C:WindowsProgram FilesAndroid SDKPlatform Tools
- Now switch off the device and boot the device in fastboot mode i.e. pressing and then holding VOL UP KEY+ VOL DOWN KEY+ POWER BUTTON.
- After this plugin the device to computer via USB cable. Continue to next step.
- Open command prompt in computer and go to folder where the fastbook binary and the zip file was saved. There type fastboot devices (hit enter in your computer) to check the serial number.
- Now again type fastboot flash bootloader bootloader-maguro-primelc03.img (hit enter in your computer), type fastboot reboot-bootloader (hit enter in your computer), type fastboot flash radio radio-maguro-i9250xxlf1.img (hit enter in your computer), type fastboot reboot-bootloader (hit enter in your computer) and lastly type fastboot -w update image-yakju-jzo54k.zip (hit enter in your computer).
- Don’t get confused while typing the commands. Well, you Nexus device will reboot. If you want to relock Samsung Galaxy Nexus then follow the next step.
- Switch off the smartphone and boot in Fastboot mode by press and holding VOL UP KEY+VOL DOWN KEY+ POWER BUTTON.
- Its better to connect the device through USB cable.
- Then open the command prompt again and type fastboot devices and then fastboot oem lock (hit the enter).
Congratulations, your Samsung Galaxy Nexus GT-I9250 got unrooted and relocked the bootloader