Great news for all Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313F Smartphone users. Wanna know why? ‘Coz now you can further upgrade your smartphone device to the latest Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH2 Firmware. The update is from the official source and was recently rolled out in Venezuela. Undoubtedly it’s an OTA update and hence users living in the said region can update their device via the OTA update method. But users living out of Venezuela or users impatient to wait in Venezuela till the update hits the notification panel of their device can follow the alternate method, otherwise called the Odin update method. This method is quite easy to use and even can be applied by the newbies. But everyone must make sure that they properly read and understand what I have tried to explain in the below guide that leads you to-wards the step-by-step guide to flash the new firmware in your your Galaxy Ace 4 LTE smartphone. But before that have a keen look on the pre-requirements that must be met for successful installation of the firmware in your device.
Make sure to double check the Name and model number of your device before starting the installation since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313F Smartphone. Using the process in other devices might brick your device or create bugs in it. BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable.
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your Android device since the update process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Ace 4 LTE to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.4.2 XXU0ANH2 Firmware.
- Odin Flash Tool.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the Android KitKat 4.4.2 XXU0ANH2.zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now launch Odin and connect your device to your PC via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below left corner of the screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the AP/PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
The flashing will take almost 4-5 minutes and your device will get rebooted automatically after the flashing. Wait still the process finishes. Congrats!! You have successfully updated the new firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Ace 4 LTE SM-G313F Smartphone. Enjoy!! In case of any issues, don’t forget to get back to me via the comment section. I am always there to find out a solution for you.