You might have remembered that in one of my previous articles I had guided you through the steps to flash the most recent Android 5.0 Lollipop on LG G3 D855 Smartphone. This article must have been of some use to the users who were desperate to flash the brand new Lollipop firmware to their Smartphone. In this article today, I shall let you know the steps to Update your T-Mobile LG G3 D855 Smartphone on Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS v1 Custom ROM. Are you a user of the said device? Are you impatient to start the update right away? Then don’t waste time and just follow the below given steps.
The firmware is meant for the said device only and hence must not be used in other devices. Remember, we at BlogZamana will never remain responsible if your Smartphone experiences any issues, bugs or brick during installation. All is your responsibility and we are just here to help you solve issues if you face any during installation. Have a look below on the pre-requisites to start the update process.
- T-Mobile LG G3 D855
- Windows PC
- Original USB Cable
- Backup all your personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, contacts, call logs, APN numbers, applications and other files since those might be erased.
- Deactivate the antivirus or any other security protection from your PC for the time since that might create hindrance in the installation process.
- Ensure that your device have at least 70% power back up before you initiate the installation process to avoid any sort of inconvenience during the installation.
- Enable the USB debugging option in your Smartphone. To enable go to the Settings options. Forget not to disable USB Debugging post update.
- Android 5.0.1 Lollipop Euphoria-OS v1.0
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your handset to your PC via USB. Then move the files to the SD Card of your Smartphone.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode. To do so, first switch it off your device, unplug the USB and press & hold the volume down+power button.
- In that mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM in your Smartphone. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card and then select the files that you moved to your storage in step 1. Then click Install.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode.
The installation process will take few minutes. Wait still your device starts. After you can enjoy the brand new Android 5.0 Lollipop firmware in your T-Mobile LG G3 D855 Smartphone. The steps are easy and can be followed right now. In case of any issues, don’t forget to ping back via the comment section. I shall find out a solution for you soon.