Hey friends, today I am back with the rooting process of another popular Android device Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000. If you are a regular visitor to my website then you must have gone through the rooting procedure of numerous Android devices that I have prior mentioned in my website. Anyways, rooting your Android device not only gives you root access to your device, but makes you able to get absolute control over it. Apart, you become eligible to download a number of rooted apps from the Play Store and also can install and experiment a number of Custom ROMs and TWRP recovery in your device.
In my previous article I had informed you about the rooting procedure of the popular Samsung Galxy Mini and also recently informed you how to come out of the bootloop situation in both stock recovery and custom recovery mode. Now in this article, I shall let you know the process to root your Galaxy Note GT-N7000 device. But before that you need to take a serious look of the prior requirements essential for the rooting process.
First of all double check the Name and model number of your device after visiting the About Device section of your Galaxy Note before initiating the rooting process. Since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000, so using this in other devices or even of other models of same series might harm your device drastically. Apart, rooting your device will void the warranty of your device. But you will get complete factory access to your device, can download many rooted apps, can install Custom ROMs and will be bestowed with many other benefits post rooting.
[highlight]Keep in mind that BlogZamana will no way remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk. [/highlight]
- One Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000.
- Original Data Cable.
- One PC pre-loaded with Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N7000 drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your Android your device since the rooting process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Note II Smartphone to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
Steps to Rooting
- First of all download the above mentioned files and extract the rooting file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now connect you device to your PC via USB cable and you will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning yellow or blue along with an Added Massage in the below screen indicating your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the rooting process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the rooting is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
Congrats!! Now you are successfully done with the rooting process. In case you stuck in the bootloop situation during the rebooting of your device. Follow this article how to come out of it. In case of other issues, feel free to get back to via the comment section. I shall find out to a solution to your issue.