The Verizon HTC Droid DNA ADR6435 users will be quite happy to know that now they can enjoy the newest Android 5.0.2 Lollipop features in their handset. Of course no OTA update is running for their HTC device. But there is one brand new Custom ROM namely NuSenseSIX which has recently been added to the row by XDA Developer santod040 and this Custom will make you feel the Lollipop features in advance before OTA. However, this Custom ROM is like a boon for the users who hahve got bored with their existing old firmware.
Anyways, updating the Custom ROM to your HTC device needs some essential tasks likes rooting your device and installiing a Custom Recovery to your device pre update. Soo first meet these essential needs and then only proceed for the update. Among other essential to-dos, full back of your device data is a must. A nandroid back up will be more preferable. Also install the recquired HTC kies to your device and enable the USB debugging option on your Smartphone before update. Remember, installing the custom ROM to your Smartphone is fully your responsibility and we at BlogZamana will not remain responsible if your device experiences any issues or bugs during the update.
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop NuSenseSIX Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search & Download from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your handset to your PC via USB. Then move the files to the SD Card of your Verizon HTC Droid DNA.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode. To do so, first switch it off your device, unplug the USB and press & hold the volume up+power+home keys.
- In that mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the Custom ROM in your Smartphone. To do that click on the option install zip from SD card and then select the files that you moved to your SD Card in step 1. Then click Install.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Now your Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode.
Congratulations! Now you have learnt the process of installing the Android 5.0.2 Lollipop NuSenseSIX Custom ROM on Your Verizon HTC Droid DNA Smartphone. The task is not that much difficult as it appears and hence you shouldn’t face any problems. In case of any issue, feel free to get back to me via the comment section. I shall try to find out a solution for you.