Dear Sony Xperia T LT30P Smartphone users! Good news for you guys. Wanna know what? Now you can flash the advanced Android 5.0.1 Lollipop OS to your Sony Xperia Smartphone via Lollipop CM 12 Nightly (mint) Custom ROM. If you are an user of the Xperia T LT30P device and want to flash this firmware to your handset, then what to wait for? Get started with the following manual update method. This new Custom ROM might bring some significant changes to your device that will enhance your Smartphone user experience!
But before initiating the update, you need to root your device and install CWM Recovery before starting the update. Let’s have a look on the other requirements below.
- Sony Xperia T LT30P Smartphone
- Windows PC
- Original USB Cable
- Backup all your personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, contacts, call logs, APN numbers, applications and other files since those might be erased.
- Deactivate the antivirus or any other security protection from your PC for the time since that might create hindrance in the installation process.
- Ensure that your device have at least 70% power back up before you initiate the installation process to avoid any sort of inconvenience during the installation.
- Enable the USB debugging option in your Smartphone. To enable go to the Settings options. Forget not to disable USB Debugging post update.
- Android 5.0.2 CM 12 Nightly (mint) Custom ROM
- Gapps (Search from Google)
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned files and then connect your handset to your PC via USB. Then move the files to the SD card in your device.
- Then you have to move your device into recovery mode.
- In that mode select wipe data/factory reset, wipe cache partition and wipe dalvick cache options from recovery mode menu to wipe data and clear cache from your device.
- Next you have to flash the update file in your Galaxy Note. To do that click on the option Install zip from SD card and then select the zip file that you moved to your storage in step 1. Then click Install and follow the screen instructions to flash the firmware in your device.
- Follow the same procedure to install Gapps next.
- Wait still the update finishes. Once finished, return to the main menu and click “Reboot System Now”. Your Smartphone will be rebooted into normal mode once the update is finished.
Dis your Sony Xperia T LT30P Smartphone resume successfully? If yes, then the firmware Android 5.0.2 Lollipop CM 12 Nightly (mint) Custom ROM has been flashed successfully in your device. If you face any issues in the installation process, then me ping back ithe comment section. I shall find out a solution for you.