The Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7009 smartphone recently got updated with the KEU1ANLA firmware. If you were not lucky enough to get the update over the air, then here is the Odin procedure to get update. If you are users having problem in your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7009 Smartphone, then update it with the new firmware quickly. Through this article you’ll able to update the firmware easily by downloading few required files and can hit the update.
Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7009 has a 5.5-inch full-HD touchscreen with 1080×1920 pixels resolution. The device supports a octa-core Snapdragon 615 processor clocked at 1.5 GHz and runs on the Android 4.4.4 KitKat OS. The Smartphone supports 2GB RAM & 16GB internal memory and packs a 13MP rear camera with 5MP front camera.
Caution: Note that this KEU1ANLA update is straight offered by Samsung for us. Do not confuse it with beta custom ROMs rather get ensured that it’s official update in manual way. We will pay no attention to damaged device owners because the entire process is their responsibility. We are only here to help you to recover from damage if any. The far most important thing is that the device must not be rooted.
- Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7009
- Computer (Windows XP or Windows 7)
- Original USB Cable
- Enable the USB Debugging by settings>application>development and tick the USB Debugging box and do not forget to untick the box when updation is finished
- Backup all the personal data such as SMS, MMS, videos, music, apps, contacts, messages, apps etc present in phone using backup app to avoid data loss
- Power up the device if battery is low and hence it must be 70% or more to avoid automatic shut down
Procedure to Update Galaxy A7 SM-A7009 with latest KitKat 4.4.4
- First make sure the device is not rooted then make the backup. If it is rooted then you must not get the exact result or get. Its totally unexpected.
- Then download the KEU1ANLA Jellybean 4.4.4 firmware for Galaxy A7 SM-A7009 in computer and so as the Odin. Do not rename it.
- After that extract both the downloaded files in the computer and place them in desktop for easy finding while updating.
- Switch off the device and press the VOL DOWN KEY+ HOME BUTTON+ POWER BUTTON to land device on download mode. When a warning message appears press the VOL UP KEY to move further to next step. If you return back into normal mode then again try it.
- Now double click on Odin to launch it and then with the help of USB cable connect the device to computer. As soon as the ID:COM box in odin turns yellow indicating that the device is connected. If this doesn’t happen then you might not have enabled the USB Debugging (Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging) and KIES.
- Now select PDA and choose the tar file that was download and extracted by you in the beginning. Go ahead and click on Start. The update procedure will start and will take few minutes. The phone will switch off and reboot automatically. Then unplug the cable and easy go with the officially updated phone.
Check the latest firmware build name and number from the about phone section in Settings. Well done, you have updated your Samsung Galaxy A7 SM-A7009 Smartphone with the official KitKat 4.4.4 KEU1ANLA firmware.