Adblock Plus is a powerful and reliable tool to prevent advertisements, banners, pop-ups and even video ads while browsing the net. This tool can be used with all popular browsers like Firefox, Chrome and Opera. Now Adblock Plus is available for Internet Explorer, it has been released as a preview version for IE. It can be used with all Internet Explorer versions from Internet Explorer 8 onwards (in both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows).
Now let’s have a look on the features of Adblock Plus. It is definitely an useful tool for all Internet users, as it blocks all type of annoying ads including video ads, Facebook ads, flashy banners, pop-ups, pop-unders. It allows you to choose a set of filter from the provided list of filters which contain information about popular ads, and the filter lists are updated regularly to provide information about the newest ads available on the web.
It can automatically correct type errors in the address bar to prevent the user to accidentally visit malicious domains when misspelling an internet address. While you are browsing the web about hundreds of firms track your online activity and browsing history. Adblock Plus comes with tracking protection filters that protects you from online tracking. You can also configure Adblock Plus to block domains known to spread malware and efficiently protect your computer against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spy- and adware.
Features of Adblock Plus:
- Blocks all annoying ads on the web by default even video ads on YouTube, Facebook ads, flashy banners, pop-ups, pop-unders and more.
- Easy to install.
- Blocks disturbing ads are automatically removed from any website you visit.
- automatically correct typos in the address bar to protect you accidentally visiting malicious domains.
- Prevents tracking your online activity and browsing history.
- Disable malware domains.
- Removes all social media buttons from every website.
This preview version of The preview version is comes with limited features, but still it will help the user to save bandwidth and protect their privacy while surfing the Web.