Here you will get the procedure to install TWRP 220.127.116.11 recovery img in Moto Maxx. If your device is from Verizon then the Droid Turbo is present. By installing TWRP custom Recovery user can install custom ROM, manage system partitions, clean cache and data. Even can create backup which is an essential situation to overcome from loss.
Make sure that blogzamana will not be responsible for any misfortune or brick of device. The risk is for user. We are here to help you to recover with tutorials in future.
- Moto Maxx unlocked
- Computer with internet connection
- USB cable for device connectivity
- Backup of all files, sms, contacts, google data, call history, whatsapp, APN settings etc using apps
- Enable the USB Debugging through Settings-> Applications-> Development-> tick the USB debugging. Untick USB Debugging after everything is completed.
- Charge up the battery to 80%
Procedure to install TWRP recovery in Moto Maxx
- You must unlock Moto Maxx and make sure you are using the same device then other because it may brick the other device.
- Got to download lot of things like android SDK and set up the ADB and fastboot on your computer. You may take the help of files that to be extracted like; windows/Linux/ OS X. download accordingly.
- Then take your phone and switch it off after that connects the Moto Maxx to computer via USB cable.
- Again go for another download that is TWRP 18.104.22.168 and save in the same directory in fastboot/ADB pack files.
- Next job is to go to same directory where the fastboot is there and open a command prompt if using windows and start typing the following; fastboot flash recovery twrp-22.214.171.124-quark.img
- Then hit the enter button.
- Then choose the RECOVERY from the Fastboot menu using your device volume keys and enter the Recovery Mode.
Congratulation, that was an easy task you just learnt now that how to install TWRP recovery on Moto Maxx. If other query on android then do follow our Blogzamana.