People using US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 were waiting for the self build of CM 11 Nightly ROM and now, the waiting ends as this ROM is out in the market. What you have to do is to install the ROM on your device and get benefited out of it. But before we proceed towards the installation process there are some important instructions that I would like to share with you guys. This instruction is all about the requirements that you need for installing this ROM on your device. So, let’s have a look on the list of requirements.
Caution: Use the tutorial given in this post only for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4. Don’s use the tutorial for any other devices. Ensure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any damage that might cause to your device due to the installation. All you do is your responsibility.
- Your US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 must be a rooted one and should be running on latest version of CWM recovery.
- Make a NANDROID back up for the pre installed ROM on your device. This will be helpful for you if the new ROM doesn’t work on your device or you want to go back to your previously installed ROM.
- You have to apply the “factory reset” option on your device.
- Make backup for all important data on your phone using Android tool like Helium.
- Enable the USB debugging option on your device.
- Make sure that your device has enough battery and that should be minimum50%.
If you fill all the above said requirements, then you can proceed for the installation provcess. Now let’s proceed towards the flashing process of Official CM11 Nightly KitKat ROM to the US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4. Go through the instructions carefully.
- First you have to download the CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies ROM.
- Then, download Gapps for Android 4.4 custom ROMs.
- Connect your US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 with your computer in order to transfer zip files to your memory card.
- Switch off your phone and boot it in CWM recovery Mode.
- When, you get into the main menu of CWM Recovery make a NANDROID backup for the ROM that is already installed on your device.
- Now, you need to apply the “factory reset” option.
- Now, install the CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies ROM.
- Once you are done with the installation of the ROM, go through the 7th step again and install Gapps for the ROM you installed just now.
- When the flashing process is over for both the devices go back to Custom Recovery menu.
- Now, reboot your device in normal mode.
- Use any one of Google or CyanogenMod account or both and get back control over your phone.
Follow all the steps properly as instructed in the tutorial otherwise you can lose all your important data stored on your device. Hope this post regarding flashing official CM 11 Nighty KItKat ROM for US Cellular Samsung Galaxy S4 will help you out in flashing the ROM on your device.