Motorola took the wraps off the new Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition in Mexico.
PRICE & AVAILABILITY
The handset will hit the stores in Mexico starting November 13. Customers can purchase this for $283 (Approximately Rs. 18,600). Sadly, we don’t have any official reports on the global availability of this handset.
DISPLAY,DESIGN & BATTERY
The Moto G Turbo sports s a 5-inch full-HD (1080×1920 pixels) resolution display. It is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 coating. It is IP67-certified water-resistant smartphone. There won’t be any trouble for your device if immersed in water of up to 3 feet for 30 minutes. But, we advise you not to try this stunt. The device gets its fuel from a 2470mAh battery and also features Motorola Turbo Power quick charging.
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
The Moto G Turbo comes loaded with a 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and Adreno 405 GPU. The Motorola Moto G Turbo Edition offers 16GB of inbuilt storage, which can be further expanded via MicroSD card. It features 2GB of LPDDR3 RAM to deliver fast performance. The Turbo Edition works on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop out-of-the-box.
CAMERA & CONNECTIVITY
Motorola Moto G Turbo has done some good work with the camera features. The smartphone sports a 13-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture . The rear camera enable you to click high quality images. There is a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with f/2.2 aperture for the selfie loving people. The Moto G Turbo Edition is a Dual SIM supporting device and is equipped with connectivity features like 4G LTE,3G for super fast internet browsing, Bluetooth 4.0 LE for sharing your files, GPS for navigational purpose. The handset also includes Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Micro-USB.
- 13 MP Rear Camera
- 4G LTE
- 64Bit octa core processor
- IP-67 certified (water resistant)
MORE NEWS FROM GADGET WORLD
- Microsoft has announced that their Windows 10 powered Lumia 950 and Lumia 950 XL handsets will reach India by this December. The Microsoft Lumia 950 Dual SIM features a 5.2-inch QHD display. The handset is driven by a 1.8GHz hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 SoC and 3GB of RAM. The Microsoft Lumia 950 XL Dual SIM comes with a bigger 5.7-inch QHD display and a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 Soc.
- Acer has rolled out two smartphones in India – the Liquid Z530 and the Liquid Z630s. The Acer Liquid Z530 bears a 5-inch (720×1280 pixels) IPS OGS display screen and is powered by a 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek (MT6735) processorand 2GB of RAM . Acer Liquid Z630s smartphone gets abigger 5.5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) IPS OGS display, 1.3Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6735 processor and 3GB of RAM.
- Micromax has launched the Micromax Canvas 5 smartphone in India. The Micromax Canvas 5 comes with a 5.2-inch (1080×1920 pixels) full-HD IPS display,1.3Ghz octa-core MediaTek MT6753 and 3GB of RAM.