Are you a Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F Smartphone user? Are you in search of a new firmware to enhance the Android performance of your Smartphone? Then you are at the right place. We at BlogZamana have brought you today the step-by-step guide to flash the newest Android 9 Pie OS on your Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F in France, Russia and Bosnia and Herzegovina.
To make you more clear on this, Samsung at this moment is rolling the latest Android 9 Pie update for the Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F in the said countries. Ideally, everyone is recommended to follow the OTA update method since the firmware is being rolled Over The Air with PDAs N960FXXU2CSA7/N960FPUU2CSA6/N960FXXU2CSA2. Once you get the notification on your Smartphone, you can download it and follow the onscreen instructions to complete the update process. In case you have not received the OTA or by chance have missed it, you can follow this manual update method.
Make sure that you are only using the Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F for this update and not any other handsets. Using the firmware on other handsets might brick your handset or even create bugs in it. Be known that BlogZamana will never be blamed for any sort of issues or bugs if created in your device due to the update. So what you do is at your own risk.
- One Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F
- Original Data Cable
- One PC pre-loaded with Samsung Galaxy S9 drivers.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your Android handset since the update process will erase all your data.
- Keep at least 50% battery back up on your Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract both the files to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F and boot it into download mode.
- Now launch Odin on your PC and connect your Smartphone to it via USB.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue with the COM PORT Number & an Added Massage in the below left corner of the Smartphone, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select “PDA” from ODIN and select the firmware file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset” Time checkboxes are ticked in ODIN & the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Cross check the Settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see a PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop showing completion of the update. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your handset restarts.
The update process will take almost 4-5 minutes and your Samsung Galaxy Note9 SM-N960F will reboot automatically after the update. Wait still the update finishes.