The Lenovo Ideapad A1 is a great budget friendly Android tablet which is undoubtedly superior in features. But if you are user of the said device and has not rooted it yet, then your device is of no use. You might wonder, why to root your device? Then you must know that rooting your android expands the usability of your device to many extent. Post rooting your device, first of all you can update your tablet with the newly released third party firmwares without waiting for the official OTA updates. Besides, you can also install a custom ROM, flash a custom recovery image, can install numerous complex & custom apps from Google Play and other sources, can overclock the CPU, install a custom kernel, upgrade the battery life, remove bloatware, bump the speeds, make Nandroid backups and many more.
Overall you can say that rooting your Android enhances the flexibility of your mobile experience to the next level. But for that, you need to follow certain guidelines and must meet the pre-requirements that are quite essential for a safe rooting of your Lenovo Ideapad A1 device. So let’s have a look on the below given pre-preparations.
Remember that rooting your Android will void the warranty of your device. Besides, being developed by third party devs the rooting file has noting to do with Lenovo or Google. So make sure that the rooting the device is your sole responsibility. Also double check the name and model of your Android device before initiating the process as the guide is only meant for the Lenovo Ideapad A1 tablet and using this guide in other devices might soft/hard brick your device. Any damage created to your device during rooting will not be the responsibility of BlogZamana, so do rooting very carefully. In case you fail to root then share your views in comment area.
- One Lenovo Ideapad A1 tablet
- A Windows PC preloaded with the Lenovo Ideapad A1 drivers. If not pre-loaded, then at first download the drivers from Lenovo’s official site and install on your PC.
- One original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 80% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs & other files because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
Steps to root Lenovo Ideapad A1
- First of all download the one-click root file for your Lenovo Ideapad A1 device and extract the file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now right click on the extracte file (named SuperOneClick) and select run as administrator.
- Now connect your tablet to your PC via USB cable and from the root tool click on the Root option to initiate the rooting process. Follow the instructions that appear on your screen and your device will get rooted within a few minutes.
- If you wanna the rooting status of your Android, then you can go to Google Play and download the root Checker app fro the same.
That’s it. Following this easy procedure, you can root your Lenovo Ideapad A1 tablet easily without any concerns. But if post rooting, your device struck in bootloop sequence, then follow this article to come out of it. Still face issues? Don’t worry. Get back to me via comment section with your concerns. I shall find out some solution for you.