Sony, the Japanese manufacturer has created a niche in the mobile world for its affordable and feature rich Smartphones. Of course there is a lot of Smartphones in the market to name after, but today I shall discuss about a particular phone from Sony i.e. Sony Xperia M. If you are the proud owner of a Sony Xperia M and want to root your device, then I shall discuss this today with you. As you know what special benefits you are endowed with after rooting your Smartphone, I don’t think it wise to repeat the things again. Many times before I have explained the feasibility of rooting your Android device. Here you will get to know a few. Below you will get to know the step by step procedure to root your Sony Xperia M device. But before that you need to know the prior requirements for this rooting process. Let’s have a look on the same.
Remember that rooting will void the warranty of your device, but will permit to use root accessed apps from Play store. You can also apply custom ROMs further to enhance the credibility of your Smartphone device. Any damage or brick of the device is not the responsibility of BlogZamana, so do rooting very carefully. In case you fail to root then share your views in comment area.
- One Sony Xperia M Smartphone
- A Windows PC
- One original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 60% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs & other files because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
Steps to root Sony Xperia M
- First of all download the rooting package , for your Sony Xperia M Smartphone and save the files to desktop.
- Now go to the Settings panel of your device and enable USB Debugging.
- Now connect your Mobile phone to your PC via USB cable. (USB drives must have been installed in your PC before. Else go to the official website of Sony and download & Install the Sony M drivers in your Smartphone).
- After move the rooting package to your device.
- You can disconnect your Smartphone from your PC now.
- Now go to the File Manager section in your phone and search for the framaroot.apk, there.
- After locating, click the framaroot.apk, file. You will be prompted with two root exploits i.e. “Aragorn” and “Gandalf”.
- Click on “Gandalf” and the exploit will be installed on your device. Wait still the installation completes.
- Now reboot your Sony M Smartphone to get your device rooted.
Congrats!! Now you have successfully rooted your Sony Xperia M Smartphone device. Wait still your device reboots. It may take about 5 minutes to reboot. Once reboots, it will resume packed with absolute rooting access to your handset. Now you can enjoy all post rooting credential on your Sony Xperia M device. the procedure is quite easy and you shouldn’t face any issue in the rooting procedure. Still face any issues, don’t forget to ping me back in the comment section. I shall find out a solution for you.