HTC One M8 is one of the most feature enriched Smartphones devices in the Android market that has turned the centre of attraction for all. While HTC has already created a brand name in the Smartphone world after providing users with affordable and feature centric Smartphone devices, HTC One M8 has added more flavor to its reputation like honey added to sugar.
Well, I have a very good news for the Verizon HTC Users. Now they will be able to root their HTC One M8 Smartphones easily and that with a simple One-Click tool called WeakSauce. The rooting method has been pioneered by one of the XDA forum member Jcase who demands that you can easily root your device just after installing the WeakSauce One-click Tool on your device followed by Superuser app from Google Play.
Best part of the rooting is that you can easily unroot your phone also and for that you have to only uninstall both the applications from your device. Is not it interesting?
Remember that the tutorial is exclusively meant for the HTC One M8 Smartphone and using it in other devices might create serious concerns for you. So double check the Name and model of your device before starting the unlocking process. You can check the details in the About Device section with the Settings panel. What you do is your own responsibility and BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of brick or damage occurs to your device during the rooting/installation process.
- One Verizon HTC One M8 Device
- Original Data Cable
- One System/Laptop preloaded with HTC One drivers
- Back up of all important data
- Enable the USB Debuggiing Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section.
- At least 60% battery back up in your HTC Smartphone to avoid any untoward situation during installation.
Steps to Verizon HTC One M8 Device
- First of all download the WeakSauce zip file and extract the folder on your desktop.
- Search for the WeakSauce-1.0.0.apk file in the folder and move it to your Smartphone device.
- Now install the APK file on your device. Wait still the installation finishes.
- After run the application and agree to the disclaimer. Now click the ROOT button.
- Download the SuperSu App from Google Play Store now and install it on your device.
- Now boot your device and your device will automatically get rooted by WeakSauce.
So, is not the process simple enough to carry? In case of any concern, put your questions on the comment section.