Samsung lately launched the Galaxy S5 SM-G900T1 (MetroPCS) Smartphone device to the market and now the rooting procedure for the device is available with us. If you are a proud owner of the Galaxy S5 SM-G900T1 handset and wants to root your device to get the eloquent rooting services, then this article of mine will guide you through the path. Kudos to Chainfire’s CF-Free-Auto-Root tool for which the users can easily root their brand new device devoid of any concern.
But one thing is a must say here that the tutorial is exclusively for the said device and hence don’t try to use it with any other device. So double check your phone and model number before you initiate with the rooting process.
However, before proceeding to the rooting & installation process I must inform you that following the steps you will void the warranty of your device. Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the process. So properly understand what you do.
- One Galaxy Galaxy S5 SM-G900T1 (MetroPCS) Smartphone.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Samsung drivers. Else download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website first.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in your device since the updation process will erase all data from your device.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Note II Smartphone to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Chainfire’s rooting package for Galaxy S5 SM-G900T1 (MetroPCS) Smartphone (http://download.chainfire.eu/405/CF-Root1/CF-Auto-Root-kltemetropcs-kltemetropcs-smg900t1.zip)
- ODIN flash tool (http://d-h.st/43f)
Steps to Root Your Galaxy S5 SM-G900T1 Smartphone
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract those to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Note 3 Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Volume Up button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now connect you device to your PC via USB and find out the ODIN.exe file on the extracted ODIN folder on your desktop. Click Run.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below screen, if your device gets connected properely.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and browse the CF Auto Rooted package from desktop. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked. You
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process. Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen once the flashing is complete.
- Now your Smartphone will reboot automatically and when it boots up, you will see the SuperUser app there. Run the app and update the su binary if you are prompted.
Great! You got the root access to your Galaxy Note 3 (LTE) N9005 Smartphone now. In case you find any issues, then get back to us with your queries.