State Bank of India, one of the largest public sector banks in India has come up with an Android App, named as “SBI Bank Freedom “which has been exclusively designed with the motto of simplifying the banking chore of users. The SBI account holders from henceforth can manage the basic account functionalities themselves without going to the bank. Now the App is available in Google Play Store for download. But before you download and install the App in your device, you have to get the Username and MPIN after registering in the State Bank Freedom App services. Here is how you can register with the same.
Registering for State Bank Freedom App services
- First of all send an SMS from your registered Mobile number (Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000). You will receive User ID and Default MPIN.
- Now go to Google Play Store and download the app “State Bank Freedom” and install it in your device.
- After login to your account after using the username and MPIN. Soon your account will get activated for being used via this app.
Now you must be wondering how the app can help you! In fact, the app has some great features which will simplify your banking chores. Let’s have a look on the lucrative features of this app.
Features of the App
- The app allows you to transfer cash directly to any account after logging into your account.
- Allows you transfer cash to other accounts instantly via the Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) system which is a better and easy approach.
- Now it’s convenient for you to check your account balance sitting at your home only via the mobile app.
- It too permits you to pay your bills like Telephone bill, Insurance bills, Credit Card bills etc. without going to the bank or ATM.
- It too works like the online mobile recharge networks since its distinctive feature allows you to recharge your mobile instantly right from your couch.
- Besides, the App allows you to book Railway tickets over the IRCTC portal via IMPS.
- The most lucrative approach is the cash-back offer introduced by SBI in the app. If you pay more than Rs.100 as bill via the app, then you will get a cashback of Rs. 10.
- The app too allows you to add multiple account in a single phone if you have more than one SBI accounts.
Apart from the said amenities, the App is said to have to have certain loofalls that creates a bad user experience. Certain users complain that the app sometimes doesn’t function properly or prompts some problems like Blinking Screen, Unable to login, Please wait error and App closing. And what we think, an option to check the status of Debit Card or Cheque inside the app would have been welcoming by the users. You can download the SBI Bank Freedom app directly from here.
So, what you think guys? Do you have started downloading the app in your android device? Don’t forget to share your user know-how with us.