Well, it’s useless to say what benefit you are endowed with when you root your Smartphone device. Prior to this I have told you guys so many times about the benefits of rooting your device. Still if you are unknown, then read here the benefits of rooting your Smartphone device. Today in this article, I shall let you know how you can root your LG Optimus F7 device. LG Optimus F7 though is a mid-powered Smartphone device, but you can merge its efficiency to a lot extent post rooting it. Now let’s have a look on the varied procedures that you have to imitate in order to root your LG Optimus F7 device.
Remember that rooting will void the warranty of your device, but will permit to use root accessed apps from Play store. Post rooting, you can also apply custom ROMs further to enhance the credibility of your Smartphone device. Any damage or brick of the device is not the responsibility of BlogZamana, so do rooting very carefully. In case you fail to root then share your views in comment area.
- One LG Optimus F7 Smartphone
- A Windows PC preloaded with the LG Optimus F7 Smartphone drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from LG’s official website.
- One original USB cable
- Charge the battery if power is less than 80% to avoid unexpected device shut down.
- Backup of personal data such as SMS, Contacts, videos, call logs & other files because in rooting procedure the data are wiped out.
Steps to root LG Optimus F7
- First of all download the rooting package for your LG Optimus F7 Smartphone and save the files to desktop. No need to extract.
- Now go to the Settings panel of your device and enable USB Debugging.
- Then connect your Mobile device to your PC via USB cable. (USB drives must have been installed in your PC before. Else go to the official website of LG and download & Install the Optimus F7 drivers in your PC).
- After move the rooting package to the SD card of your Smartphone device.
- You can unplug your Smartphone from your PC now.
- Now go to the File Manager section in your phone and search for the framaroot.apk file there.
- Click on the framaroot file. You will be prompted with two root exploits i.e. “Aragorn” and “Gandalf”.
- Click on “Gandalf” and the exploit will be installed on your device. Wait still the installation completes.
- Now reboot your LG Optimus F7 Smartphone to get your device rooted.
Great!! Now you are done with rooting of LG Optimus F7 Smartphone. The device will take some 4-5 minutes to reboot. Have patience still your device restarts. Once your device restarts, it will resume with complete root access and will multiply your enjoyment to many extent. Still you face any issue? Don’t worry. Share your issue in the comment section and you will get a feedback instantly.