The South-Korean techno giant Samsung undoubtedly gives the world the best smart phones ever experienced. One such remarkable handset is the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4. With a brilliant 5.7″ Quad HD Super AMOLED® display, the Galaxy Note is not just great for gaming but also comprises with one of the best cameras and brilliant other features when compared to other handsets in that range.
And the reason for celebration for the users of the T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 is that the popular and feature enriched Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V4 5.1.1 ROM is now available for your device. We bring you the detailed steps for updating your T-Mobile Galaxy Note 4 SM-N910T to the Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V4 5.1.1. The said Custom ROM brings a number of features that will make your device simply awesome to use. You will get a list of the features in the given download link.
BlogZamana will not be responsible for any unwanted change or damage in your device that may occur during this process of updating. Users should carry out this procedure purely at their own risk. However, it is very unlikely that any such damage will be caused. Your Phone should be rooted before starting with the procedure.
Also Read: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow CRISSCROSS ROM Update for Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge SM-G925F
- A T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- A computer to download required files
- Original USB cable
- Installed USB drivers for T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 in the computer
- Enable the USB debugging option.
- Definitely install the TWRP recovery
- Keep your phone fully charged or at least maintain a minimum charge of 80% in it.
- Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V4 5.1.1 Custom ROM
- Google Apps package
- Connect your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to the computer using USB cable.
- Then, transfer the Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V4 5.1.1 zip file And Google Apps package to the SD card of the T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 from the computer.
- Next, switch off your smart phone.
- You can now disconnect your Galaxy Note device form the computer.
- Now, boot it in the Recovery mode by pressing and holding down the Volume up, Home and power button simultaneously till the screen appears.
- Next, choose the ‘wipe cache partition’ option from the main menu of the galaxy device.
- Then choose ‘install zip from SD card’ and search for the Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V4 5.1.1 zip file & the Google Apps package from the SD card of your Galaxy Note.
- Now click Install to initiate the update process. Wait still the installation finishes.
- Finally, return to the main menu of your Galaxy Note and choose the ‘Reboot Now’ option.
Your T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 4 is now updated to the Maximum OvrDriVE N5 V4 5.1.1 ROM. To get more Android news, updates and rooting tips, stay tuned to BlogZamana.