Are you a Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M Smartphone user? Then I have pretty good news for you. Of late, the latest Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 firmware has been released for the Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-1467M device. If you are keen to update your device with this latest firmware, then I am here to assist you. Do you wonder how to flash the firmware in your Samsung Galaxy Note? Nothing to worry. I here bring a complete guide for the purpose. What you have to do is just follow the step-by-step instructions given in the guide and within a few minutes you will be able to install the Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 firmware in you Galaxy Note 3 device. But before that you need to take a keen look on some requirements that are essential to be taken care before you initiate the flashing. Let’s have a quick look on the pre-requirements.
Be sure that BlogZamana will not remain responsible for any sort of issues like Bugs, Brick of device or Dead SD Card, if your device experiences any during the installation process. What you do is on your own risk. Also double check the Name and model number of your device before starting the installation since it’s only meant for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M.
- One Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M.
- Original Data Cable
- One PC preloaded with Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M drivers. Else at first download and install the drivers on your PC from Samsung’s official website.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode. You will find the option in the Developer Section of your device.
- Back Up all important data in Android your device since the unlocking process will erase all data.
- Keep at least 60% to 70% battery back up in your Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M to avoid accidental shut down during installation.
- Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 for Galaxy Note 8.0 SGH-I467M
- Odin Flash Tool
Steps to Update
- First of all download the above mentioned two files and extract the Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 .zip file to the desktop of your PC.
- Now switch off your Smartphone and boot it into download mode by long press and hold of the Volume Down Key+Home Buttom+Power Button. Press the Power button to continue as soon as you see a warning triangle sign on your display.
- Now connect you device to your PC via USB and find out the ODIN.exe file on the extracted ODIN folder on your desktop. Click Run.
- You will see the ID: COM box of ODIN screen turning blue along with the COM PORT Number and Added Massage in the below screen, if your device gets connected properly.
- Now select the PDA button from the ODIN screen and select the file with .tar.md5 extension. Ensure that the Auto Reboot and F.Reset Time check boxes are ticked in ODIN and the Re-Partition button is unchecked.
- Double check the settings and hit the START button to initiate the update process.
- Wait for sometime and you will see the PASS massage on the ODIN screen with green backdrop once the flashing is complete. Disconnect your Smartphone from your PC when your device restarts.
Congrats!! Now your Galaxy Note 8.0 device has been successfully updated with the Android Android 4.4.2 KitKat VLUBNF3 Firmware. In case you find any issues in the update process, don’t forget to massage in the comment section.